- The world's first lens-shutter 35mm autofocus camera.
- Introduced in 1986.
- Its vintage looks do not match its modern photography and reliable performance.
- Compact, fits into pocket.
- Autofocus function is quick and accurate.
- It has 40mm f2.8 lens that extends to tele at 70mm f4.9. Both very sharp.
- Soft lens filter included.
- The camera auto winds on and will rewind when you finish your roll.
- You don't have to be a professional photographer to operate this Canon, as the controls are easily accessible and simple to use.
- It is powered by 2CR5 battery.
- There is an on/off switch and a hand grip on the right side of the camera which helps to comfortably to hold the camera.
- Has a self timer.
- Popular, but rare item for collectors.
- In mint condition, clean, like new.
12cm x 7,5cm x 5cm
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Safe packaging
Vintage Canon Top Twin Sure Shot Autoboy camera