- The world's first lens-shutter 35mm autofocus camera.
- Introduced in 1979.
- Its vintage looks do not match its modern photography and reliable performance.
- Super compact, fits into pocket.
- Has a flash that pops out.
- Autofocus function is quick and accurate.
- You don't have to be a professional photographer to operate this Nikon, as the controls are easily accessible and simple to use.
- The finder has picture frame marks, autofocus frame marks, focus symbols.
- It is powered by two AA batteries.
- It has on/off switch and a hand grip on the right side of the camera which helps to comfortably to hold the camera.
- Popular item for collectors.
- In mint condition, clean, like new.
- Has a self timer.
- Electronically-controlled programmed shutter and aperture. EV 6 (f/2.8 at 1/8 sec.) - 17 (f/16 at 1/500 sec.)
- Lens: 38mm, f/2.8
- Film Speed: 25-400 ISO
13cm x 7,5cm x 5cm
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Safe packaging
Vintage Canon AF35M Sure Shot Autoboy